ShareTool: Extend Bonjour across the Internet securely!
ShareTool is a fast, extremely secure, and magical way to remain connected to your home or office network(s) no matter where you are physically. While connected with ShareTool, many shared (Bonjour-enabled) services on your remote home or office network automatically appear in your Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and tons of other applications (just as they would if you were physically located at that network).
For example, let's assume you're away for business or on vacation somewhere.
With ShareTool, you would be able to:
• encrypt all of your web traffic and route it through your home network.
• browse the web securely,
• listen to your entire home iTunes music library,
• iTunes Home Sharing fully supported across the internet,
• control the screen of any of your home computers,
• grab that important file you forgot to bring with you,
• connect to your FileMaker Pro database,
• connect to your complete home iPhoto library,
• print on your home network,
• and a whole lot more.
ShareTool automatically provides Bonjour over VPN connections as well. No messy configuration required.
In addition, you can run ShareTool as a Mac OS X service via a background daemon. This means you don't actually need to be logged in as a user to share your network. Further, ShareTool 2 supports connecting to multiple networks at the same time! There no longer is a limit to the number of networks you can be connected to simultaneously.
ShareTool is the smartest, safest, and most efficient way to access your home or office networks no matter where you are. It's what the experts use and trust everyday.
Who uses ShareTool?
ShareTool was designed and developed for all Mac users and many have come to rely on it's performance and dependability. There is almost no technical know-how required and 99% of all ShareTool setups are completed with just one mouse click.
• Many businesses and I.T. administrators depend on ShareTool to provide reliable and secure remote support at all times.
• Lot of individuals also rely on ShareTool for assisting friends / family members and for having complete access to their own network quickly and easily.
Any Mac user looking for a secure and dependable way to have complete access to their network anytime and anywhere can be a ShareTool user.
The ShareTool experience is so transparent and magical, it's almost as if you never left your own network. Being in more than one place at the same time is certainly possible when using ShareTool 2.
Wherever you go, there are your Macs and your Bonjour network.
Like us on Facebook
- Shares your network quietly in the background.
- Can be configured to run as a background daemon.
- Automatic recovery from power failure.
- All traffic travels through an encrypted SSH tunnel.
- No IP addresses or port numbers to remember.
- Access your Bonjour services remotely.
- Remote Printing.
- iTunes Home Sharing across the web fully supported.
- Connect to multiple networks at once.
- Save login information to the Keychain.
- On-the-fly compression for maximum performance.
- Browse the Web securely from any WiFi hotspot.
- Transparent SOCKS/HTTPS proxy support.
- Supports VPN connections.
- Supports Bonjour over VPN connections.
- And much more!
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Mac OS X Server 10.6.8 or later.
Check out the ShareTool Awards
ShareTool is an Apple Staff Pick and a multi-award winning utility. A monumental THANK YOU to everyone for your continued support.
When you purchase ShareTool, you automatically get Attachments Menu
for free ($10 value). Attachments menu indexes all Apple Mail messages that contain attachments and puts them in an organized, always accessible menu bar. Click here for more info.
- Share your network securely with just one click. View
- Single sign-on for even easier access to your ShareTool network(s). View
- View all your ShareTool networks from one place. View
- Access your Bonjour services from anywhere in the world. View
- Easy access to a network's remote computers & their associated Bonjour services. View
- Secure Web Browsing from public locations. View
- Automatic VPN Connection Detection. View
- Connected with ShareTool - Finder. View
- Connected with ShareTool - iPhoto. View
- Connected with ShareTool - iTunes View